Viktória Szunyoghy – Africa series – Portrait of a woman Nr 1.:
The limited edition art print from the studio of the painter Viktória Szunyoghy has been offered in our webshop and provides a rare opportunity for art lovers to get access to an artwork that is not only of lasting value. Not only is it a lasting value, but in the present, it communicates the sensual art donation / gift of visuality by communicating it in the cultural language of our time, giving new elegance to the collectibility and everyday enjoyment of contemporary art. The 40 x 50 cm so-called paper print is a rare example of Hungarian contemporary art – a work of art signed, numbered and authenticated by blind embossing. The artist finished the series with 60 pieces and no more of this picture will be made in the future. The 60 prints are numbered one by one and in this case we are lucky enough to offer the first piece of the series (1/60) for sale now. In case of purchasing the work of art, the original 1/60 copy will be handed over / sent!
The picture is for sale in a frame (which is now a gift, it doesn’t cost extra) but it can be easily moved to another frame without damaging the print if necessary and required!
Important data of the work of art:
- Material: 310 GSM matt handmade paper
- Size: 400 mm x 500 mm
- Technique: print
- It is signed and numbered by the artist (1/60.)
- The print with the embossed logo of Viktória Szunyoghy on the part of the mirror
- Limited edition of 60 + 1 art prints
- The price includes the gift frame
- We will send you free home delivery in Hungary
- The shop.kitsimono.hu watermark does not appear on the artwork in reality